Dedicated Attorney At Law
Call Laura Raiman • Email
Areas of Practice:
Family Law, Criminal Law, Personal Injury Claims and Litigation
Laura A. Raiman is the newest member of Alcorn Sage Schwartz & Magrath working primarily out of the Columbus, Indiana, office. Laura received her B.A. degrees from Purdue University in 2009. She graduated with Distinction, majoring in Psychology and Law and Society.
Laura attended Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law and graduated in May 2012. While in law school she participated in the Staton Moot Court Competition, as well as completed over 600 hours of legal work in the Social Security Disability, Civil Practice, and Criminal Defense clinics.
- State of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2012
- Indiana University University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 2012
- B.A. – Purdue University, 2009
- Town of Dupont, Indiana, Attorney
- Bartholomew County Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Inidiana Public Defender Counsel, Member