Disability and Injury Attorney
Call Heidi Kendall-Sage • Email
Areas of Practice:
Family Law, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury Claims and Litigation, Social Security Disability, Worker’s Compensation
Heidi Kendall-Sage is a partner with the firm of Alcorn Sage Schwartz & Magrath and concentrates her practice in worker’s compensation claims, social security disability, personal injury claims, and civil litigation. She is a graduate of Hanover College, Hanover, Indiana, with a B.A. in English and Sociology (1991) and a 1994 graduate of Indiana University School of Law with honors, where she won the American Jurisprudence Award for trial practice and was a member of the Indiana School of Law National Trial Team. She is a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association. Ms. Kendall-Sage is attorney for the Town of Dupont, Indiana, and has attended and graduated from the National Institute of Trial Advocacy litigation training school.
Ms. Kendall-Sage is married and has two children.
- Indiana, 1994
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1994
- Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, 1994
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Trial Practice
- Honors: Member, Indiana School of Law National Trial Team
- Honors: With Honors
- B.A., English and Sociology – Hanover College, Hanover, Indiana, 1991
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member